Bulk Purchase Discount Available*:
- 1-10 pcs (RM4/pc)
- 11-20 pcs (RM3.90/pc)
- 21-30 pcs (RM3.80/pc)
- ≥31 pcs (RM3.70/pc)
Material: Coated Art Card 260gsm
ONE design/artwork only for each A3 Art Card.
*Discount will be applied automatically in cart. Total quantity is based on the material used, e.g. 6pcs of Art Cards for Bookmark + 5pcs of Art Cards for Postcard = 11pcs of Art Cards.
A Die-cut postcard will be cut completely through the art card, so all you see is the custom shape and design.
No cutting will be applied on the printed art card.
How many playing cards can you get from an A3 art card sheet?
- Standard Size – 63 x 88 mm (15pcs)
- Custom Shape within 63 x 88 mm (min. 15pcs)
- Custom Shape (depends on the size)
- You can print & cut the playing cards in standard (63 x 88 mm) or any custom shape
- Add 3mm of bleed
- During the production of paper products, slight cutting imperfections are to be expected – cutting can be off by a couple of millimetres from the cutting line. To allow leeway for such imperfections, you should add 3mm of bleed on all edges of your artwork. Make sure all colours, background pictures, and elements extend to the edge of the bleed area, to avoid the appearance of white borders on certain edges after cutting.
- Keep your content within a 3mm safety margin
- To ensure that no important elements (text, graphics, images) get cut off from your paper product, make sure to keep such elements at least 3mm away from the edge of your finished product dimensions.
- Use image with resolution of at least 2000px and 300 DPI
- To avoid blurriness, use only images and graphics that have a resolution of 300 DPI or more at actual size.
- Export your artwork as high quality PNG
Fulfilment period: Ships in 4 working days after artwork is confirmed.
|Playing Card Size||
Standard (63*88mm), Custom Shape (Please provide the size below)
Front Only, Front & Back